Who is using WeatherMap4RRD (and that told me about...)
- Teradyne , Boston, Ma. U.S.A (Dan Lowry) - march 2005
- Autoroute du Sud de la France (ASF), France (Florent Maffet) - april 2005
- confidential New-Zealand compagny (Jon White) - June 2005
- Winbeam, Greensburg, PA, USA (Rich Alloway) - August 2005
- GL Trade, Paris, France - September 2005
- EDF, Paris, France - December 2005
- NeoTelecoms, Paris, France (Pierre-Yves Maunier) - December 2005
- Widzew, Poland (Peter) - January 2006
- University of Sussex, IT Services, Brighton. UK (John Latimer) - March 2006
- NOC of Democritus University of Thrace, Greece - November 2006
- 754th Electronic Systems Group (U.S. military organization) - November 2006
- Slash Support, India - July 2008
- CetSI, France (Alexandre Amsaleg) - February 2009
- if you're using Weathermap4RRD too, let me know ! ;-)
Tuesday, February 24th, 2009 - 11:56 PM
A new release of weathermap 1.2 is available. It fixes a few bugs and a security hole and add compatibility with RRDTool 1.3. Thanks to Alla Bezroutchko.
Wednesday, February 18th, 2009 - 1:25 AM
I plan to develop a new release of Weathermap ! So please, feel free to send me any new feature request you would like to see in next release ! I will study your proposals. afontelle AT free.fr
Sunday, July 6th, 2008 - 2:43 PM
A new release made by Styblik Zdenek is available. It is a W4RRD release for PHP5 that works with xml config file.An editor is also available in download page.
Monday, June 9th, 2008 - 2:39 AM
Dear weathermap users, as you already saw, I didn't get lots of time to work on Weathermap4rrd these last months. Indeed, I was working on a new project called WoozTalk. This is a new Internet service that will let you chat with people connected on any website you are visiting ! So come on and meet your World Wide Web neighbors ! I really think that WoozTalk may complete the way we are using Internet.
Saturday, January 13th, 2007 - 4:44 PM
Hi, this last few weeks and months, there were issues with forums. I was unable to get it completely repaired. That's why, I decided to freeze post of old forum (but it is still available to read previous posts). I created a new forum to post new questions.